Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Changing Times

Josh is beginning to drift away.  He sleeps till noon and then sits for about an hour and then goes back to sleep.  If we are lucky we get a couple of hours at dinner time and then he is back to sleep.  He can no longer stand without assistance.  Activities out of the house are not possible now and we are asking that if you want to visit please call first to see how he is doing.   He still wants to see people but we don't want to stress him now.  We think he still has a little time because his vitals are stable and he is still eating but that time is short and we will keep you posted as it moves forward.

We are grateful for all the fun we have had and the memories we have made in the last 2 months.  We feel the love of so many people and especially the love of our Heavenly Father.  We are as ready as we can be to begin this new part of the journey.  We plan to take it one day at a time and let Josh lead us.  We have talked to him about the next steps and given him our blessing to go and we are listening to the spirit for guidance.  I know that our Savior is close as we move forward. 

I have a testimony that God loves our family and has a plan for Joshua.  I am so grateful to be his mother and walk with him on his journey.  I will never be the same but I pray to be better because of him.  I also pray that the many people he continues to touch will feel the same and come closer to Heavenly Father.  In a world of hate and anger I want everyone to learn to love like Joshua does, simple and pure.

Please come visit if you can and we will be glad to see you.  480-720-9856

8 comments:

  1. Ruth, you are truly one of the most faithful and Christ like people I have ever met! Thank you for your example and your families! We are praying for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your testimony & your updates. We have been praying for your family and will continue. You guys have been an amazing example of Faith & Love and the ability to follow God's plan whatever it may be. Love your family! - Ashley Jones Pedersen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is with all of you and my prayers will never cease. I love all of you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry Ruth. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you and your family my love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you and your family my love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth and Josh my name is Candy he meant me through old bones and touch my heart so deeply you're both so strong so loving my heart is with you always. Wish I wish I could take your pain away gosh you're such an amazing boy you have touched so many lives you have a heart of gold little man you'll be greatly missed and loved when you see this earth for heaven he's there with your mom and hold her and give her the strength she's going to need it where is if you ever need anything please call me my number is 801 643 6289 anytime day or night love you both sincerely candy

    ReplyDelete