Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pictures and Memories

This is what you look like after a wonderful day meeting new friends and having fun!  Josh loved going to the Hill Air Force Base Fire Training.


He Made great friends and that hat he is wearing was a gift, all the firefighters signed it!


He loved being in the truck and even got to work a water cannon on another truck!

 Yes he is in that basket, way up high.  As I watched I said to a lady on the ground "you could never get me up there".  Apparently he told the firefighter in the basket at the same time "you could never get my mom up here".  Hahaha, we do think alike.



The amazing thing about today was not how much fun he had, or the cool toys he got to play with, or even what we saw but it was the people.  The people who made it happen and the love they showed us.  They are so wonderful.  I know it was a lot of work to have us and they didn't even know our family but they heard about Josh and jumped at the chance to spend time with him.  We are amazed at how much they did and how great it was.  I find myself saying Thank you again and knowing how inadequate it really is for all we are being given.  I know they will be blessed like we were blessed today!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the blog page. Give josh a hug from us.

    ReplyDelete